Dreaming of a paperless office? If you currently use paper-based forms in your business, converting to a digital process is well within your grasp. SafeWorks tablet technology can set you free.
Our MobileMatrix Tabllet software has been designed to take advantage of the advanced handwriting recognition software and special display screen that comes standard with the latest Android and Windows tablets.
How The Tablet works
1) DATA CAPTURED
Users complete a digital form directly on the Tablet’s screen using a pen-like stylus or keyboard. All information is saved and handwriting is converted to machine-readable text as you write. Forms can be completed online or off (Internet access is not required).
2) DATA TRANSFERRED
All information captured by SafeWorks is uploaded to the host server. This process can be performed onsite via 3G or back in the office via the web.
3) ONLINE MANAGEMENT
Information collected by SafeWorks is converted and integrated into the powerful SafeWorks database and workflow system.
- Complete a form regardless of Internet connection.
- Capture signatures.
- Batch submit completed forms to the SafeWorks online portal.
- Uses a stylus or keyboard.
- Handwriting conversion of stylus-captured data.
- Access the SafeWorks online portal to see submitted forms and full reporting.
- Automated and centralised form version control.
- Access control.
- Image attachment.
- Supports multiple custom form types and multiple ongoing form instances.
- A familiar tool with extra functionality.
- Easy data capture.
- Saves time and money.
- Increases data quality.
- The data-capture platform is scalable.
- Instant access to the SafeWorks online portal.
- Integrates with legacy systems.