The Digital Pen may look like a regular ballpoint pen, but that’s where the similarities end. Used in conjunction with specially designed patterned paper, it becomes one of the most useful tools any business can have.
Looking for a data-capture solution that is simple to use and cost effective? The Matrixx Digital Pen is your answer. We’ve taken the convenience of a regular ballpoint pen and packed it with all the latest data-capture tools that enable onsite staff to record, track and disseminate project-critical data instantly.
How The Digital Pen Works
1) DATA CAPTURED
Users complete a standard paper form using the SafeWorks Digital Pen. As they make notes the pen captures, stores and saves all handwritten information as snapshots and coordinates.
2) DATA TRANSFERRED
All snapshots and coordinates captured by the SafeWorks Digital Pen are uploaded to the host server. This process can be performed onsite via secure Bluetooth, or back in the office via a USB docking station.
3) ONLINE MANAGEMENT
Information collected by the pen is converted to PDF format and can be integrated into the powerful SafeWorks database and workflow system.
Digital Pen Features
- Digital Pen is no bigger than a ballpoint.
- Uses standard ballpoint ink.
- Packed with data-capture and processing technology.
- Data is uploaded via 448-bit encryption.
- Uses Bluetooth or a USB docking station to sync.
- Data collected is stored as a PDF.
- PDFs then translated to text for reporting ease.
Digital Pen Benefits
- A familiar tool with extra functionality.
- A cost effective solution.
- Helps to save time and money.
- Instantly records what is written.
- High-level security and encryption of data.
- Easy to use.
- No retraining necessary.
- Distributes information quickly and easily.
- Fits seamlessly into your process.
- Part of a scalable solution.